4 years ago I started our family blog. Hard to believe how much has changed since this post. Now, 624 posts later, our blog documents the ups & downs of the past 4 years.
Our blog is our story, the journal of our life.
Little moments like making sugar cookies & carving pumpkins, weekend recaps, and visits to the library.
Big announcements and lots of accomplishments like this one, this one, and these ones, too.
Memories of trips, like the time Jeff & I went to Cabo, Seattle, Portland, & Vegas. Or our family trip to Utah and visits to Declo.
Time spent with friends and family.
Football parties, Birthdays, Christmases, and everything in between.
Silly things the boys have said, like this, this, and this.
Or the hectic/crazy/silly things that happen in ONE DAY of my life.
Yep, these past 4 years have flown by with so much happening and changing that I am thankful that our blog keeps track of it all.
Thanks, Blog.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
1 comment:
Love your blog -- helps me feel connected to all that's happening in your lives!
Post a Comment