Jeff and I went to Seattle on Monday while his parents came and stayed with the boys. Here are some pictures I took from the airplane just before landing. Jeff says this is Warren Moon, a retired NFL player. Hopefully he wasn't just making me run around the airport taking pictures of random people!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the flying fish also. I took Emery there a few years ago and that was his favorite part of Seattle too, I think. It sounds like you had a fun time. It is always nice to get a break on go on vacation.:) I love Seattle!
Casey and I went on our Honeymoon to Seattle and loved it. Our favorites were Pike's Place and the ferry over to Bremerton. Seeing all the pictures brings back a lot of memories.
Looks like fun...I'm jealous. John says that guy is really who Jeff said it was...he was excited because it was someone from a Texas team I think (who knows).
3 comments:
I love the flying fish also. I took Emery there a few years ago and that was his favorite part of Seattle too, I think. It sounds like you had a fun time. It is always nice to get a break on go on vacation.:) I love Seattle!
Casey and I went on our Honeymoon to Seattle and loved it. Our favorites were Pike's Place and the ferry over to Bremerton. Seeing all the pictures brings back a lot of memories.
Looks like fun...I'm jealous. John says that guy is really who Jeff said it was...he was excited because it was someone from a Texas team I think (who knows).
Post a Comment