I walked into the kitchen to check the first tray of cookies and when I came back, Ethan had decided to 'help' by covering the cookies we'd just cut out with flour! 
After all of the cookies had been baked, Ethan got to frost his own cookie before eating it.

Later that night Ethan's nursery leaders brought him a pumpkin with a Halloween card and Ethan gave them a plate of cookies. He just loves "Auntie Di and Uncle Chuck". We're glad to have them in the nursery, they've been in for about a month and Ethan is finally going
to nursery and staying there by himself for the entire two hours! It makes it a lot easier on Jeff and I since he's in the Elder's Quorum presidency and I teach the 12 & 13 year old girls every Sunday except once a month. Kamden won't be in nursery until May but we're already counting down the months! We're slowly talking to Ethan about Primary, which he'll start in January. Jeff and I were talking the other night after teaching Ethan the "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" song and we can't believe we'll have a child in Primary! Especially since Ethan has just gotten used to nursery. The time really does go too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment