Sometimes Kamden says some pretty funny things. For awhile, when he would get in trouble, he'd ask if I was going to tell Santa. So, one day at my parents' house, I'd had about all I could handle & I told him I was going to call Santa. I walked over to the phone, picked it up, and he lost it. He started crying & apologizing right away, he was VERY concerned that I was going to tell on him. Maybe that's mean, but whatever works, right?
This morning, though, he asked if I was going to tell Darth Vader...the boys have been into Star Wars lately & they watched all 3 movies with Jeff while they were sick over the weekend.
Kamden groggily climbed into my bed one morning & then started wimpering & whining...when I asked him what was wrong, he said his legs had an owie. I asked him how they got an owie & he said from the sidewalk. I think he must've been dreaming because he hasn't gotten hurt on the sidewalk for quite a while.
When I was younger, we used to watch a movie called The Kingdom Chums Original Top 10-it was an animated video with characters that sing a song about each of the Ten Commandments. The boys love this movie & constantly sing the songs. Every time Kamden says the prayer, he is sure to remember to "Please bless the Kingdom Chums". If we are saying the prayer & forget to bless them, he is quick to remind us!
Kamden got my lip gloss, put some on, & said "Now I'm a girl!" to which Ethan replied, "No you're not, you're still a boy." But Kamden said "No, now I'm the mom!"
Kamden yelled "Ugh! That is driving me nuts!" so I asked him what was driving him nuts...he pointed to Owen who was being fussy & said "That! Owen is driving me nuts. You better not drive me nuts, Owen!"
3 comments:
hahahah!
That is so dang cute! he is pretty dang funny. I think its cute when kids can't really pronounce the words right. Like, my nephews couldnt say hamburger, they would call it hamybigger, ice cream is ass cream. hahhaha! There are a ton more, but that was just to name a few. I still get a big smile on my face when I think of what Kamden says when he sees my car. :)
He is so funny! The great thing about kamden is that there will always be enertainment at your house!
I think my McKenzie and Kamden would make quite the pair!!
Post a Comment