Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Valentine's Day this year was pretty low-key...especially since all 4 of my Valentines were sick. We had pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast on Saturday & the boys remembered to set out their Valentine Monsters that night. We spent Sunday resting & that evening Ethan helped me make heart shaped pizzas & breadsticks which we ate by candlelight...poor Kamden had a fever & slept right through it all. Today Owen & Kamden went to the doctor-Kamden is at the tailend of an ear infection & Owen is in the middle of one. Jeff & Ethan are feeling better & I am very thankful I haven't gotten it...yet. Hopefully Owen's prescription does the trick & he can get the sleep he needs, which means I'll get the sleep I need.

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I hope you guys get better soon we miss hanging out with are friends!

charly said...

awww! i am sorry your guys were sick! thats a bummer! thanks a lot for noticing the sentance on my blog i hoped nobody would see! hahah! you made one of my friends laugh by that comment! can you see ryan snuggling with my visiting teachers?! hahahah!