Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Recap


Holy cow, another week! It seems like I was just writing my last weekend update, time deffinatley goes too fast for me.
On Friday Jeff stayed home and worked in the yard, planting grass in a few spots and mowing the rest of the lawn. The boys and I went to the park with Callie and Elisa before lunch, then I cleaned the house while Kamden was napping and Ethan helped Jeff outside.
Jeff surprised me by asking me what I was doing that evening and then he let me know he'd already gotten a babysitter (thanks, mom and dad!) and that he was taking me out. Luckily for him, my evening was open so we went to dinner.
Jeff went golfing with Brody Saturday morning and Ethan was awake and waiting for him when he got home. When we met my sister on Thursday, they brought two beds their boys had outgrown and Ethan was excited to have Jeff put his new "Dark blue bed" together for him! The rest of the day was spent working outside getting the other areas ready to plant grass, cleaning out the store room, and various other odd jobs. Later that afternoon Brody and Callie invited us over for a barbeque so Brody could break in their new grill. (He did a great job, by the way, and everything was delicious!)
Today my dad was put in the Bishopric as a 2nd counselor so, after our ward, we went to my parents' ward and then had dinner at their house. Another busy weekend...is there any other kind?!

1 comment:

Hodges Family said...

Ethans new bed looks cute. We had fun with the you guys saturday thanks for coming. also thanks for talking to those people about the house I would like to go see it.