Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Day With Isabelle



Today the boys and I went to Jeff's office and my sister, Kristen, met us there around noon. Her husband, Eric, and their daughter, Isabelle, were with her and we all went out to lunch. After taking Jeff back to work, the boys and I met Kristen and Isabelle at a nearby park while Eric had an appointment. We had a great day and I couldn't believe how much Isabelle had changed in just a month since I'd last seen her. Kamden and Isabelle climbed on the slides, played on the swings, and had a lot of fun playing together. They are only four months apart and I wish they lived closer so they could play more. Ethan ran around the park and played on everything, he even climbed up a really tall slide that looks pretty ancient. He flew off the end of it and landed on his hands and knees! The whole drive home he kept saying he wanted to go to Kristen's house NOW, until he eventually fell asleep just like his brother.

No comments: