Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Should Name Him Peter Pan!

Ok, so the cat is out of the bag and I'm pretty sure that everyone knows this by now, but we are going to have a baby in July. The last 4 weeks have been pretty rough-basically a repeat of when I was expecting Ethan; 9 months of nausea. I'm hoping for a balance between my first 2 pregnancies because with Kamden I only had a week of being sick. I guess we'll see what the second trimester brings.
My life has pretty much consisted of lying on the couch while the boys play, watch movies, and Ethan asks if we can go somewhere followed by my predictable reply of "No, my stomach hurts." Which he gives a heavy sigh and says in complete disbelief "Again?!" And then I run for the bathroom and vomit. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
So Jeff decided it was time to tell the boys, especially so Ethan can understand why he's been neglected. We sat down and explained to Ethan (Kamden could really care less, he started running around the room before we even started talking) that mommy has a baby in her tummy and he gets to be a big brother again.
His response: hysterical laughter and rolling around on the floor.
"You know what we should name it?!" Ethan yelled between giggles "PETER PAN!"

Peter Pan Stoker.

I guess we'll find out soon enough...

13 comments:

Ammie said...

Congrats! I didnt know you were prego. I cant believe I only have 8 weeks togo! I hope you feel better soon!

Mary T. said...

CONGRATS!!! I am sorry you do not feel good--that is not fun!! We are happy for you guys!! Peter Pan is a good name---Kara wanted us to name Brooke -- Tinkerbell!!! :)

Andrea said...

Congrats! We are really excited for you. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Rex Family said...

Congrats. Hope the morning sickness leaves you soon. I was only sick for 2 days with my son and with this new baby the sickness didn't go away till I was 20 weeks. Good luck!

Dana Williams said...

Congrats! I hope you feel better soon. It stinks to be sick. Ethan's comment is priceless. :)

dianeb said...

HOLY COW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I love the name! P.P.S.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know either! Three kids Holly - dang! :P I totally think you are wonder woman, seriously. Hang in there. Oh, and cute little girl pic of you - so darling!

a harper girl said...

Congratulations! Thats very exciting news. Sorry your not feeling so great though!

shannon said...

I knew I sensed "babyiness" when you were here visiting me. And you lied AGAIN to me. I'll forgive you AGAIN I guess. Congrats though, and just like everyone else, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Kalia said...

CONGRATULATIONS, my mom actually told me before I saw your blog post, but congrats!!! I'll personally hope for you to have a mini-Holly running around, but especially a healthy baby!!!

Karla said...

Congratulations!!! Are you hoping for a girl??? I think you should be!!! Especially after seeing your darling baby picture below!! You were a darling baby!!!! I totally remember the day you were born. It was a snowy day and HOLLY was the perfect name, so close to Christmas!!! I certainly hope you soon feel better!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Best of luck surviving the pregnancy, its not much fun huh. I hope the second trimester goes better for you!

Walker family said...

Congratulations! You have such cute kids! Too bad about being so sick but it's only 9 months right? HA!