Dear Ethan,
I can't believe you are 4 years old already, where did the time go? We are so blessed to have you in our lives and you bring so much joy and laughter to our family. Like yesterday when I was telling dad that I had signed up to have the missionaries for dinner and you asked if they were going to come eat with us and I said yes and you responed "That's good that you aren't going to eat them." Or on Saturday when you kept asking when your "real birthday was going to start" and I'd tell you that it was your real birthday but you said it couldn't be your real birthday because it was snowing.
You're always so concerned about the well being of others, you're a very caring and compassionate little boy. You're a great big brother and take such good care of Kamden and you can't wait for our new baby to get here, 7 months is just too long for a 4-year-old to wait.
Whenever I'm cooking or baking you always have your little chair right there beside me, asking what you can do to help. Even though you get into your share of mischief, you've taught me not to take life too seriously and to remember to laugh. Ever since the day you were born, you've been my best little buddy even though I was scared out of my mind to be a mother and had no idea what I was doing. But you were patient with me and we figured it out together.
I love you so much, Ethan, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
2 comments:
Lately Happy Birthday.
BPO work from home
he is so cute I can see ethan in him as a baby crazy!
Post a Comment