Today is such a beautiful day, we just had to get outside. We walked to the post office and then to the park where we met some friends. On the way I took a few pictures of the pretty trees that are begining to bloom. The first picture is one of our fruit trees, I believe it's an apple tree, we'll see what kind of fruit it produces because I can't remember which tree is what. The other trees are random ones we saw on our walk and then there's the squirrel at the park who kept getting closer and closer to us but tried to be discreet about it. I don't know what it is about the squirrels and following us around in that park, but it's not the first time it's happened! I'm so glad the weather is changing and the sun is coming out and I just love all of the pretty flowers that are blooming. We went on a walk a few days ago and I told Jeff I'd love to live somewhere that it never got any warmer than 70 degrees. When he said we could live in San Diego, I changed my mind! It's too expensive and too far away from family...I'm not quite ready to cut those apron strings! I hope you've had a great day and, wherever you are, were able to enjoy some sunshine or at least see something pretty out the window!
No comments:
Post a Comment