Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Friday!

Here are some pictures from our walk this morning. There is an army tank near the court house and we stopped to let the boys explore for a few minutes. At first Kamden was really upset that I took him out of the stroller and tried a few times to run back and get in until he realized that we were going to play. After a couple pictures we walked the rest of the way to the park and there was this squirrel that was under a tree. As we started walking closer to the playground, the squirrel would stand up on his hind legs and poke his head in the air toward us. Then we'd start walking again and he'd get a little closer until I stopped to make sure Ethan was coming on his trike behind us. Then when we started going again, the squirrel would get a little closer. The last time we went to the park a squirrel took Ethan's sandwich from a picnic table and ate it after climbing up to a tree branch. Maybe it was the same one and he was hoping we'd brought him some more lunch?
Tonight we're going to have a picnic with two of Jeff's brothers, a sister-in-law, and a soon-to-be sister-in-law. Then I'm taking Brian & Sierra's engagement pictures, so I'll post later on how that goes! Right now I've got laundry that's calling my name, I hope you're enjoying your Friday and that you have a great weekend!

No comments: