
Yesterday when Kamden woke up I changed his diaper and didn't put his pajamas back on. He took off before I could get him dressed and it wasn't long before I saw him running around, stark naked. He's never taken his diaper off before and I was quick to get it back on and put some clothes on him this time. It was a beautiful day yesterday and I dressed him in a one-piece shorts outfit that snaps between the legs. Maybe half an hour or so went by and I picked him up and tapped his bottom before balancing him on my hip. I noticed his behind felt weird...like there was no diaper. I knew I'd put one on him before getting him dressed...hadn't I? Yes, I was certain I hadn't forgotten, so I went around looking for the missing diaper. It was in the center of Kamden's room and I had no idea how it had gotten there. I checked his outfit and it was still snapped shut, so I asked Ethan if he had taken his brother's diaper off. He had no idea what I was talking about and even if he had done it, there's no way he could've gotten all of the snaps back together and in the right order. So...Kamden managed to reach up the leg of his shorts, get the little velcro-flaps of the diaper undone, and pull the diaper through the leg of his shorts...all without undoing any of the snaps! Thank goodness I noticed before there were any major disasters!
1 comment:
That is so funny! He is a smart kids. It is amazing how sneaky kids are sometimes.
Post a Comment