Thursday, March 20, 2008

An afternoon at the park



The boys and I walked to the park after lunch and right when we walked in the gate, this little squirrel came up to us. He stayed right by us and kept walking around the stroller and he'd stop and stare at Kamden. When I let Kamden out of the stroller, the squirrel ran out of the gate an up a tree, so Kamden chased him to the gate and stood there watching him. Kamden soon lost interest since he didn't have a good view of the squirrel, so he ran off to play. It wasn't long before that little squirrel came down from the tree and was right back by the stroller again. Maybe he wanted a ride?

2 comments:

Trevor and Shanna said...

what a fun day. I totally miss emmett weather, that is so nice you can go outside and play in the park. It is still so cold over here, i hate it.

Melissa said...

oh cute!!!