Sunday, June 10, 2012

Photo Credit: Ethan Jeffrey Stoker

 Ethan has started taking my camera & doing random, candid photo shoots (sometimes without the knowledge of his subjects) & here is what I found from last Friday:
Me working on the computer. 
Have I mentioned my awesome new job?
I am now the Social Media Manager for KimKaps!
When we lived in Emmett I went to church with Kim & she was a nurse who started making her own surgical caps out of cute fabric & it's grown into a successful business. If you or someone you know could use some awesome surgical caps for work you should take a look. 
You should also like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter.
Just sayin'.
Anyway, I love it & I get to work from home & do creative things like make their new blog. Which is why I am hunched over the computer in that picture...I need to get a new desk chair before I start looking like Quasimoto.
 The boys love to camp out in the TV room & they think that because it's summer that they should get to every night but we made a deal with them that they get to once a week so here's Kamden still in his sleeping bag enjoying some morning cartoons & sticking his tongue out at his brother:
 & here is a great shot of Owen's saggy morning diaper.
That morning we tried potty training & he actually went pee once in his little toilet & wore undies but after about an hour he had lost interest & didn't want to try anymore. He threw a fit when I told him it was time to go try & had an accident, so we were done. I keep thinking about how Ethan was potty trained at 2 1/2 but Kamden took a bit longer & I just had to wait until he was ready, so we aren't in a big rush with Owen though it would be nice to be done with diapers after more than 7 years.
So we'll see when that happens...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Sweet blog and congrats on your new job! You make the bestest of the blogs.