Well hello there!
Come on in!
Here is the long awaited tour of our new home. Hopefully you will come visit so you can see it in person, but until then, the pictures will have to do.
When you come in the front door you can either go right or left. If you head left there is a small hallway area...
And just past that is the kitchen...
Right next to the kitchen is the dining room...
And you can keep going to the laundry room with a 1/2 bath and on out to the garage...
Opposite the kitchen is a large open living room...
I really love the fireplace but I really hate the couch that Mr.Bob left behind. I finally got rid of my old, ugly couch in Emmett but I inherited another one...
The room continues around the corner to the tv area and a sliding glass door that leads outside to a patio and another that leads to the sunroom...
The built-in bookcase is pretty handy, especially since Mr.Bob left behind a lot of his books on subjects ranging from painting baby animals, how to build birdhouses, and even a book on "The Gospel According to Peanuts".
Here is the sunroom/playroom/Owen's room/office/hot tub room/etc. I'm still waiting for Jeff to move that coffee table upstairs because everyone keeps running into it and injuring themselves...
Now, back at the front door we went left but this time we are going to go right...there is a hallway that leads to those awesome saloon-style doors that go into the master bedroom. Every time I walk through them I feel like I need to pull a sixshooter from a holster and be ready for a gun fight.
The first door is a bathroom that the lovely green carpet that is throughout the house continues all the way to the toilet...let me tell you, with three boys and carpeted bathrooms, that's a recipe for disaster...
The next room is Ethan & Kamden's. There is a sliding glass door that leads out to the sunroom behind their beds, so that makes having such a tiny space a little easier...
And straight through the saloon doors you come to the master bedroom...
And around the corner to the master bath...
And we can't get enough of the saloon doors so we are thankful that they are also the only thing blocking the toilet and the shower...
There is also a sauna on the other side of the saloon doors...
And opposite the bathroom there is a sliding glass door that leads to the hot tub room...
Well, we have come to the end of our tour and we hope you enjoyed it so much that you will be inclined to come and see us!
We would love to have you!
4 comments:
Wow! That's some house! Looks like it will be an adventure all in itself! Enjoy!!!
well you have made it quite homey holly! maybe i should get some saloon doors at the top of my stairs to my bedroom!
BEAUTIFUL home!!!! Looks like lots of space for you!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the saloon doors!! lol
I am getting you a six shooter for Christmas! I am coming to visit put me on the calendar!
Post a Comment