Do you know what this is a picture of?
I will give you one guess, but you will probably need more than that.
I will even give you a clue and tell you that this is not a picture of my womb. It's not even the picture of a human's womb.
It's the womb of a dog!
Did I trick you?
I'll bet I did.
Because I have enough change going on in my life right now without having another baby. And I think that the three I've got keep me busy enough.
Anyway. What's this all about, then?
We are announcing an addition to our family...
We would like you to meet Pudge.
Pudge is the dog I have always wanted.
He is a pug-weiner dog mix and I saw him on craigslist the morning he was posted and I picked him up that afternoon.
For those of you who know me, you know that I'm not much of an animal person...but somewhere in the back of my mind I've always wanted a cute little dog that was named Pudge.
And now I have one.
And I love him!
But I am pretty sure that Kamden loves him even more than me, because you will never catch me doing this:
That's right. My child is laying in a dog bed. These two are practically inseperable and have quickly become the best of friends. Ethan and Owen are also pretty fond of Pudge.
He lives outside in the fenced area and sleeps in the garage, even though he whines at the backdoor but I'm not that much in love with him to allow him inside. Especially not after having to clean up after Mr.Bob's 4 dogs that he did let inside.
So, please join us in welcoming our newest addition, Pudge. Let's hope this goes better than our last attempt at dog ownership...

3 comments:
I hope he doesn't end up like bo ....rip. jk
oh my word! my heart sank when i saw the picture of the dog's womb. he is sooo cute!
You make me laugh!! LOVE your lil' announcement!! :)
Post a Comment