Monday, April 25, 2011

If you can read this, please leave a comment...

I've had several people tell me that they haven't been able to get to our blog since we've gone private, even though I sent them an invite. So, if you can read this, please leave a comment and let me know that your invite worked and I will redo the ones that aren't working. Thanks!

11 comments:

Dana Williams said...

Works great!

charly said...

i can read it :)

Kay Jones said...

Mine comes through just fine. I do enjoy reading about your family doings.

Mary T. said...

Works great!!!

Mark & Becky said...

No problem for me.

Hodges Family said...

I am in!

Trevor and Shanna said...

I am in

Katyanne said...

i can read it

Campbell Family said...

so glad to still be able to read your blog!

Karla said...

It worked....fun times....enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Finally!! -- I'm in mamma mia