Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Riddle Me This...

What do a toothbrush, a bouncy ball, and a spoon have in common?

They are all items that have been found in the toilet over the last 2 days, courtesy of Owen. He makes a mad dash any chance he gets (although there have been strict instructions to keep the lid closed) and loves to toss various items in the bowl followed by dipping his hands in the water and splashing around until he is discovered. Then he quickly takes his hands out of the toilet, points to the water and says "Yuck, yuck" and screams while he gets his hands washed. Screaming is his new favorite expression and he has been driving us to the brink of insanity with his shrill sounds. Kamden is constantly telling his baby brother "I don't want to listen to that! You are hurting my ears!" It's really fun when he decides to make his presence known to everyone in the entire church building (and the surrounding 5 mile radius, I'm sure) by waiting for the quietest moments and screaming as loud as he possibly can. I'm just waiting for the people who fall asleep in the middle of the meeting to have a heart attack from being startled awake by Owen's ear-splitting screams... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the snow, we never had that we were in school. So fun! Awesome fort, it was nice to have lunch the other day. Shanna