Today is Ethan's very first snow day from school. It snowed all day long yesterday, most of the night, and is still coming down-I can't remember the last time there was so much snow here or if I've ever seen it snow for so long.
The boys and I bundled up this morning and went outside to play. I tried shoveling the sidewalks, which Jeff did last night before bed, but it hasn't done much good. Instead, the boys and I built a snow fort...
Owen watched from the window since he would probaly get burried in all of this snow.
There was no way Jeff's car was getting out of the driveway, so it stayed home today and he took my car. Thankfully he is working in town today, it took him an hour and a half to get home yesterday.
The swings were extra fun today since there was a pile of soft snow to dive into...
HaPpY SnOw DaY!
No comments:
Post a Comment