Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Old Witch

When the boys and I were driving down the road we passed a huge tree that has a lot of different bird houses on its branches. Ethan thought it was pretty cool and said "Wow, mom, look at that!" when I told him I had seen it before, he asked if I'd seen it when I was little. I told him yes and he said "That must've been a LONG time ago."
I guess I'm older than I thought I was...

We walked into a store that had Halloween decorations everywhere, including a big display of black cauldrons. Ethan asked what they were for and I told him they are for Witches. He said "You should get one, mom."
In my defense, I dressed as a witch for Halloween last year.

3 comments:

Kalia said...

Ha Ha! That's hilarious! Don't you just love having kids!

Unknown said...

I don't have kids, but when I do I'll tell them my name is Superman. That way when they ask my wife where I am they'll say, "mommy where is superman?" and it will be me. Not just Halloween.
Sorry I didn't make it to your house this weekend. I have no car. Thanks for the invite though. I was in Boise but I was lame.

Kay Jones said...

I used to dress like a witch on Halloween, now I just LOOK like one!