7:the number of hours it took to drive to Reno, Nevada.
6:the number of friends & family whose houses the boys played at while we were gone. THANK YOU!
2:the number of years it has been since Jeff and I went anywhere without the kids.
30:the number of miles we drove in the wrong direction when we were trying to go home.
1,700+:the number of lost/forgotten items reported PER MONTH at a hotel...included among these items are Jeff's suit coat, suit pants, a dress shirt,
and a tie.
and a tie.
0:the number of dollars it will cost to have his clothes sent home. The hotel ships them free of charge!
3:the number of times we had to switch hotel rooms.
50:the number of minutes the Swedish massage lasted that Jeff surprised me with at the hotel spa!
1:the number of times I have been to Lake Tahoe. We drove there on Thursday and the water was crystal clear:
It was so nice to be able to get away for a few days and relax and we are so grateful to have wonderful family and friends who took such great care of the boys while we were gone.
Now, do any of you want to come tackle the mountain of laundry that is calling my name? I guess I'll just imagine myself here while I'm sorting, switching loads, folding, and putting away...
Now, do any of you want to come tackle the mountain of laundry that is calling my name? I guess I'll just imagine myself here while I'm sorting, switching loads, folding, and putting away...
3 comments:
How Fun! You drove past my parents home, but you might have blinked and miss McDermitt all together. N0 Loss There.
I've been out of the states, and haven't read your blog until this evening. Sounds like life is going about per normal for all of you. Love to read your blog. Love to you too!
Aunt Kay
sounds like fun Holly!
Post a Comment