Kamden dressed himself. We are still attempting potty training, he insists on wearing underwear but has had several accidents. Today we are working on remembering to put the used toilet paper in the toilet, NOT the garbage can.
Yick! Stinkin' boys. Well, Atley had an upset tummy the other day and hosed the bathroom in diarrhea. At least it was all in the bathroom though, I got lucky. And I don't think one drop was in the toilet by the time he got to it. Poor kid. Good luck!!
2 comments:
Yick! Stinkin' boys. Well, Atley had an upset tummy the other day and hosed the bathroom in diarrhea. At least it was all in the bathroom though, I got lucky. And I don't think one drop was in the toilet by the time he got to it. Poor kid. Good luck!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! that is adorable! :)
Post a Comment