Spring is getting closer! We were able to spend a little time outside today, it was so nice to see the sun shining (even if we couldn't feel it) and hear the birds singing. We are deffinitley looking forward to the weather warming up!
I cant wait till spring either! Ryan and I only get to go on a walk on the weekends, if it is good weather! I seriously love that program to edit pictures! its so much fun! ;) Miss you guys! Im glad the boys got to play outside!
3 comments:
OH YES!! We are LOVIN the SUNSHINE too!! :) Cute pics!!
I love how a 50 degree day can feel! I think spring can come now...!
I cant wait till spring either! Ryan and I only get to go on a walk on the weekends, if it is good weather! I seriously love that program to edit pictures! its so much fun! ;) Miss you guys! Im glad the boys got to play outside!
Post a Comment