we hung out in the backyard a lot. The boys and I set up the tent and they've had fun playing in it while Owen just relaxed in the chair on the porch. He LOVES that chair, I've even brought it inside a few times because he'll just lay there and look around and I can get a lot done. Ethan found his fishing pole and we tied a little plastic fish to the end and the boys spent some time 'fishing' off the porch. I almost got a picture of him smiling... Last night we had some friends over and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows in the backyard... And I FINALLY got some pictures of Owen smiling! Thanks Callie :)
3 comments:
Your so welcome! You know the trick now so you can get him to smile all the Time! HAHAHAHa
Holly, Owen's smile is so cute! You have the cutest boys ever :)
Owen is so stinkin' cute!!! I can't help but to just stare at his pictures every time you post some of him.
Post a Comment