








Dad got up the ladder and skiied, it was the 2nd time I've ever seen him do this and it was amazing! I can barely get up on skis so I can't imagine how difficult it must be to get up those steps while being pulled behind the boat. It was funny to watch the reaction of the other people on the shore, everyone just stopped what they were doing and watched as the man went by on a ladder...my sister got it on video and I'll post it as soon as she gets it uploaded...so hurry up Kristen!



After about 6 hours we decided we'd had enough sun and sand, so we headed to mom's for dinner and the BSU game. Another fun weekend!
2 comments:
That george is so awesome! Can't wait for the video! People were probably stopping to stare because they saw you there!
It was so fun to see you guys up there and let the kids play! We had much more fun that way!
Post a Comment