Today was Owen's 2 month check up. He:
weighed 12 pounds 11 ounces.
is in the 85th percentile for height.
got 3 shots-the doctor gave Ethan, Kamden, and I each a piece of chocolate to help us cope with the trauma. I'm not sure who had a harder time-me or Ethan. He was really concerned about Owen getting hurt.
is doing great-a healthy and happy baby!
Funny Story #1:
Callie made us some yummy chocolate cookies and Ethan saw them sitting on the counter. His observation:
"These cookies kinda look like poopies...except they have chocolate chips in them."
Funny Story #2:
We went through the drive-thru at McDonalds and instead of passing out the food, I kept it up front until we met Jeff for lunch. About 2 minutes after we'd driven away from McDonalds I heard Kamden say in a very distraught voice:
"Oh MAN! Look at my hands!"
I'm quickly running through my mind the possible things that could be on his hands and I realize that the possibilities are endless so, in a cautious-not-sure-if-I-want-to-know voice I ask:
"What's wrong with your hands?"
"THERE'S NO FOOD IN THEM!"
Funny Story #3:
Our realtor came over to take pictures of the house last week and he's REALLY tall. When he walked in, Ethan was kind of awe-struck and said "Wow, Mom. Bob is bigger than Daddy!"
And I said, "He's really tall, huh?"
"Yeah. Taller than a giraffe, I think."
6 comments:
I love those stories! you are so awesome about writing all that stuff down. Glad you made it through the check-up....it is hard to see your little baby poked...what a sad cry. thanks for the fun roast on saturday!
Your kids make me laugh!!! Hey maybe will come back and invade the Super Saturday!! :) We ended up in Baldwin Park Subdivision--right off Linder between McMillan and Ustick!!
Funny story! Clever little boy.
Well Maybe the cookies did look like poopies but they were good! kamden reminds me of Joey always concerned about food!
That's awesome! I love your kids!
So funny. John's cracking up next to me as well. I love those stories...oh and getting you my pizzaghetti recipe will be on my to do list this week (keep bugging me though, 3 kids have wiped my memory)
Post a Comment