Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July was pretty relaxed this year compared to what we did last year-I didn't quite feel like walking all over the city being 9 months pregnant, though maybe that would've helped this baby along...

We spent the morning lounging around and then had lunch at my aunt's house with some extended family before taking the boys to see Monsters Vs. Aliens. They had only gone to the movie theatre once and they were so restless and noisy that we said it'd be a LONG time before we took them back. It's been 7 months and they did MUCH better. Besides the person in the aisle next to us puking right before the movie started, it went relativley well.

Then we ran some errands and found a place to park before going to watch fireworks. The boys ran around in the big fountain for a few minutes then we sat and enjoyed our snowcones while watching all of the people. We had a picnic on the grass then watched fireworks. Kamden didn't freak out this year like he did last year but he did fall asleep on Jeff's lap about halfway through.

2 weeks left until our due date, but I have a feeling this is going to be the pregnancy that I watch my due date go by and I sit and wait. Kamden was 13 days early, so that would be Wednesday in this pregnancy and I'm trying not to get in the mindset of only having 3 days left. Last week after my dr appointment we took the boys to Burger King (or Hamburger King according to Ethan) and while I was filling up my drink this old guy says to me "How many Whoppers did you eat?!" At least I was in a good mood and didn't throw my cup of ice on him.

4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Sounds like Fun! You look cute! I just hope the baby comes when I am home so I can help you out!

Dana Williams said...

You are not that big. Good thing you were in a good mood. Trevor Grandpa said something to me and so did someone in our ward and I told them, "well if I am so big let's get out a measuring tape and see whose bigger...at least mine will go away." I guess I should have been more like you. :-)

Kodie said...

Look at your cute preggie belly!

Kalia said...

Looks like we could just poke you with a pin and have you pop!!! Cute pic!! Good luck!