Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FREE Magic Eraser!

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser-click here for a FREE 2 pack! (email address is required so they can send you a newsletter, but you can opt out of the newsletter the first time they send you one)
Thanks to Motherhood For Dummies for the heads up!

1 comment:

shannon said...

Thanks for the tip!! You look cute pregnant...just belly. I wish that's how I looked, I get more butt than belly :)
Anyway, email me your phone # so we can call you when we get to Boise (if you're not in labor at that point). I'm not sure what our plans are and when we'll be there for sure so I'll call when I know more. Also, where did Jeff get his new job since you guys sold the insurance biz? I'm trying to find a new job for John. Got anything for him there?
Ok..this is long enough now