Last Sunday I put a pot roast in the crockpot and let it cook most of the day. When we got home from church I was so happy to see that it was the yummy-falls-apart-you-don't-even-need-a-knife kind of pot roast because I've had some bad luck and several pot roasts have turned out pretty dry and disappointing.
But my pride in the pot roast was quickly deflated when I set it on the table. Kamden took one look at it and said "Ew, gross, poop!"
I (trying not to laugh) attempted to explain that it wasn't poop, it was meat. During the meal Kamden wouldn't touch the pot roast, he would only point to it and say "Meat poop."
5 comments:
That totally cracks me up! :) Meat poop...hahahaha! Great job on a roast well done!
Doesn't get much funnier than that.
Ha Ha! I was waiting to hear your kid's pooped in one of your pots, but it's probably better this way!!!
kids are so funny, its great to have children around to keep us laughing.
What was that I just said about boys?!?! Te-he-he-he
Post a Comment