Thursday, February 26, 2009

3 for 3

Our ultrasound was today and we're excited to be having another boy in July! The boys had fun seeing their new brother on the monitor and have been looking at the picture since we got home. He stayed in a position with his legs folded over on top of him like he was going to suck on his toes and the ultrasound technician got a shot of him grabbing onto them. It didn't look very comfortable but it took a lot of poking and prodding to get him to move so we could get some clear shots of his heart and the measurements needed. He looks great and the measurements are right on track for a July 21 due date. So far we've had due dates of the 20th, 21st, and 22nd so we'll see when he decides to get here. I'll scan the ultrasound pictures in to post later but his profile looks just like Ethan and Kamden.
I'm feeling pretty good, trying to get over another cold and constantly exhausted but I'd take that over the morning sickness any day.
Ethan's excited to start soccer next month and keeps asking how many more days until his game. He's also looking forward to being the ring bearer in my brother's wedding next Saturday and gets frustrated when he asks how many more days until that, it's never close enough.
Both the boys have colds also so we've had a few miserable days but we're trying to get better before family comes to visit next week.
We haven't made much progress with Kamden and his potty training but I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be done before the baby gets here. He likes his undies but doesn't want anything to do with his toilet...

4 comments:

Mary T. said...

How exciting!! Boys are FUN!! They will definitely keep you on your toes and what one doesn't think of---the other two will!! :)

Hodges Family said...

Well July 21st is a good day it is my anniversary! I hope you guys feel better soon so we can go do something fun!

Di said...

Yeah! Boys are awesome! I love Kamdens big boy unders.

Puterbaughs said...

Congrats! Invest in a good pair of running shoes and a comfy chair. The shoes are to keep up with them and the chair is for all of the ball games. :) But seriously boys are awsome. (I think I might know something about that.)