Today was a perfect early-spring day and the sun was actually shining! We went to the island with some friends and walked for awhile then Ethan wasn't about to go home without a chance to play on the baseball field. The last few days he's been all about baseball and even pointed out that he doesn't have a baseball shirt and getting him one should be a top priority. We're so glad the weather is slowly but surely getting warmer and tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer...hopefully it stays that way but I wouldn't be surprised if it snows next week!



2 comments:
Some of those pictures are priceless! especially the ones of the kids on the bench! that was good shot of ethan trying to hit the ball!
We're hitting sweat point. Mid 80's I think yesterday, but it felt so hot, I was sweating all day in jeans and a t-shirt. Summer's going to murder me.
Post a Comment