Monday, October 27, 2008

Hodges Family


Our good friends, the Hodges, let me take their family pictures last week and here are some of my favorites. They are such a cute family and have the most adorable little girl. Get to know them here.
Enjoy!









4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Thanks for taking are pictures I LOVE LOVE LOVE them you are awesome I pretty sure you should start a business and charge!

Keri Hibbard said...

Your pics turned out great, I especially like the ones of them going up the lane. I just had my family pics taken on Sunday. If they don't turn out, I know who to call next!

Kalia said...

Those are really good pictures!! Totally Professional, or better!

Shawnette Ramos said...

i loved your pictures Holly!!!! they turned out beautiful...Just wanted to tell you that i really admire you and all the talent...Maybe next time (who knows when)i'm up there visiting you could take our pictures...i didn't know you were friends with the hodges...I don't know her but Brody was a good friend of mine from college...it's a small world after all....