The craziness has begun! Today we celebrated Jeff's birthday (which is actually November 3rd but he will be out of town that weekend) and had family and friends over for dinner, pumpkin carving, and cake. Halloween is THIS FRIDAY!! and then Kamden's birthday is November 10th followed by our 5th Anniversary on the 21st and a week later comes Thanksgiving. December 15th I'll turn the big 26 (ah!) then of course Christmas on the 25th with Ethan turning 4 (double ah!) on the 27th. Holy Moley! I guess we'll get everything celebrated and over with pretty much all at once but it makes the months really busy!
Wow, Happy birthday ya'll, Happy Halloween, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy New year, Happy Happy!!! What a schedule!!! And looks like you guys had a ball carving pumpkins. I did one. I'll have to post it soon.
Wow looks like you guys had fun! I thought I had a lot going on in November and December but you have more! Im not liking the turning 26 this year either:) We are going to be moving in november! Im so excited to finally have a house!
3 comments:
Wow, Happy birthday ya'll, Happy Halloween, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy New year, Happy Happy!!! What a schedule!!! And looks like you guys had a ball carving pumpkins. I did one. I'll have to post it soon.
Wow looks like you guys had fun! I thought I had a lot going on in November and December but you have more! Im not liking the turning 26 this year either:) We are going to be moving in november! Im so excited to finally have a house!
Happy Belated Birthday Jeff. Holly, isn't it nice to get everything all over at once?!?!?
Post a Comment