
We made these this morning and the boys got in their Halloween costumes.

And we went to visit my grandparents and my Great Aunt Fran and Keith who drove over for the day.
Then we ran some errands in town and stopped off for lunch. The boys were excited to use the Halloween Dollars from Aunt Fran to buy their own Chicken McNuggets and play in the jungle gym.


After lunch we drove home and the boys played in the leaves that are taking over the lawn. Two years ago next month, I went outside to rake the leaves from this very tree and that day I went into labor. So if anyone reading this is in need of a trick to start contractions, my leaves need raked!





And this is what I get to drive by every day. The picture isn't very good but there are headless people, skeletons, and a huge skull over the arch. He even lit stuff on fire last year. Can you tell one of the neighbors is a bit obsessed with the coming holiday? Two weeks ago the boys and I were walking back from the park and the guy was out putting up the decorations. Ethan looked at the skeletons along the fence and asked "Mom, are those things going to bite me?"
3 comments:
First of all the other night when we left your house there was definatly fire in the front yard of that guys house but we couldn't take a picture because he was out admiring it! Looks like you guys had an eventful day!
Waht great halloween costumes! I'm not quite up on my Sesame Street Characters though, is Kamden Elmo? I love your boys they are so much fun.
Holly, Thanks for checking out my blog. Yours is awesome!!! Hey, do you do photography as a hobby or do you take pictures professionally. If so, how much do you charge? We are looking for someone to do our family pictures while the autumn colors are here.
Post a Comment