Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On Tuesday I took the boys up to 'the lake'. We played in the water and had a picnic. Ethan and I made a sand turtle which he later destroyed with buckets of water and he tried to bury Kamden's feet in the sand while telling me that my baby was going to be there "forever and ever".


Brian, Sierra, Wade, and Lauren came over for dinner and Ethan kept them entertained with his capgun and we got to see Brian and Sierra's wedding pictures, which they have on their blog if you want to take a look. Today we are working on the porches-and by we I mean Jeff-and getting ready to stain the wood which needs to be done soon. So Wade, be ready for another dinner invitation and we'll put you to work!

1 comment:

Hodges Family said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. Elisa and I are so excited to come home. We will need to do something!