My one and only issue with blogging has been getting comments from those who read our blog. I know a lot of people read it because they tell me about it when I see them and I can look at the tracker we have on our blog and see who's visited. Sometimes there are people from other countries who visit and I have no idea who would be reading our blog in China but still, it's nice to know you actually have readers.
So. Since begging and bribery aren't beneath me, I'm going to entice our readers from out of the shadows and ask you to leave a comment on this or any posts made after today. You can comment as many times as you'd like on any post-the more often you comment, the better your chances of wining. Commenting is easy, you don't have to have a google account but if you click 'Annonymous' be sure to let me know who you are in the comment in case you win. Then, on August 20th I will randomly select one of the comments and the winner will receive this:

What is it, you ask? Lettering in dark brown vinyl that spells 'Always & Forever' and can be applied to just about any surface. It is 15 inches long and 3 inches tall. For inspiration or more about vinyl lettering, click here. Thanks for reading!
12 comments:
Hey dear, you forgot to leave a link for vinyl lettering. I am interested to have a look. :) Also I have the same problem with my blog. I keep hearing that so and so reads mine, but I honestly have never known that anyone other than the "comment leavers" are reading it.
Thanks for the free advertisment...you should be my marketing agent!! I'll be better at leaving comments...I'm always happy to read your blog because you always have something new to entertain me with. :)
I should win I always leave comments because I like when people leave them on mine!
Hey,
I love your blog..you always have such cute ideas. Your family is so cute. I love hearing about your boys and things that you do together.
Thanks for the great work out you looked sweet it reminded me of napoliam Dinamite all the way!
I'll have to try and find my leg warmers and sweat bands for tomorrow.
Hi! I'm Keri Hibbard's oldest sister Deanna. Do you know where I can order just the vinyl lettering? I have some projects I'm working on but they aren't into it so much here in the east. Thanks for your fun blog...it was so funny to see pics of your dad when you were a baby!
Hi! I'm Keri Hibbard's oldest sister Deanna. Do you know where I can order just the vinyl lettering? I have some projects I'm working on but they aren't into it so much here in the east. Thanks for your fun blog...it was so funny to see pics of your dad when you were a baby!
I just found an awesome site that you can actually make your blog into a book. I plan on doing it every year so I have our year on paper. I thought it was pretty affordable to. Go to blurb.com and it walks you through everything!
Amazing how many commments you can get with a prize for incentive! It's always funny to see, but as always, I love your blog, and all the pics of your kids, and fruit. And that site from Keri sounds great, I'll have to take a look. I've been bummed with feeling like blogging isn't actually very keepable. So that might be cool! On my craft blog, I started making pages in microsoft word, pdfing, then jpeging so I have something I can print too. Takes time though.
Also, I used to look and look for the comments left, and maybe you already know this, but you can go to settings and have them emailed to you so you know when a new comment is there, that solved my problem with wondering if people comment on old posts and if I'd miss the comments. Now I don't and I don't spend all day looking either. I tried comment moderation for a while, but that was no fun for anyone, I like to see my comments when I make em.
Post a Comment