Monday, August 25, 2008

Off He Goes...






















Ethan loved his first day of Preschool and was so excited to tell me all of the fun things he got to do and about his new friends. When Kamden and I went to pick him up, he didn't want to leave but I told him he gets to go back tomorrow and that made him happy.

6 comments:

Hodges Family said...

He looks all grown up in that picture. I am glad he had so mcuh fun.

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

What!! Preschool already? How fun! Teaching preschool was one of my favorite things ever. I am a little jealous that Ethan got to go to preschool. How is it possible that you have a kid old enough to go to preschool when it seems highschool was not that long ago?

Kalia said...

How fun, and what a step too, it's like the first day of the next decade+ of his life! What a moment! I'm nervous about Atley going someday. It's a big step, and down here I am nervous about finding good safe places, but I'm excited for him too at the same time! Kinda crazy being mommas and watching our little ones go out into the world!

Dana Williams said...

Which preschool did you get him into? He looks so cute and grown up. I hope that he continues to enjoy it.

brianandsierra said...

I can't believe he is old enough to go to school!!! It is so crazy! So how did you handle the first day?

brianandsierra said...

I can't believe he is old enough to go to school!!! It is so crazy! So how did you handle the first day?