


Today for a snack the boys had pudding. Kamden chose Butterscotch and Ethan picked Chocolate. Ethan didn't want to finish his so he decided to be a good brother and shared with Kamden. Kamden thought it was hilarious to put the spoon in his mouth and let go of it, holding it out. He also liked squishing the pudding in his hands and smearing it across the tray. And as if he hadn't made a big enough mess, he threw the pudding cups across the dining room for the finishing touch.
The joys of raising boys!
4 comments:
Wow, your garden looks a lot better than mine and I try and water and weed it!! Your boys are so cute, I love the pictures of the pudding mess. Thats the way it goes isn't it, and I love the throwing stuff across the room. Lexi does that with everything she eats!!!
Every child has the have the messy face pictures =) Your boys are cute. Your garden looks great!
Hey Holly, cute blog! Your kids are darling, and growing up so fast! It seems like everyone elses kids change in the blink of an eye, I guess mine are growing too fast too, though. Anyway, email me at thebowman2@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the readers of my blog! It was fun to see your family again!
-Kalia
Ohhhh....that was what Chuck kept wiping out of Kamdens nose during nursery:)
Post a Comment