I was driving to Albertsons two weeks ago when I passed a yardsale that had old windows lined up against the fence. Remembering
Callie's window project, I stopped and bought one. Yesterday Callie and I got together and worked on our windows and here are some pictures of mine. I finished it today and am really happy with how it turned out. Thanks Callie for the great idea!


I think I might Mod Podge the pictures to the glass but has anyone done that? I'm wondering if it works ok with pictures and I'm not sure I want to do something that permanant so I might just end up using tape unless anyone has any ideas?
4 comments:
Your window turned out so cute I love it I can't wait to see it in your house!
Cute! I want one!
What a great project, I'll have to keep that idea in my project bank! And I love the awesome shots you guys get of your kids, scrapbooker dream shots!
That's way cute! Try the modge podge stuff on a dollar store frame and extra picture, then no worries about ruining your cute creation!!
Post a Comment