Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here's a little of what's been going on in our lives lately:

Kamden had another Snack Pack and fell asleep while eating it:

If you read about Ethan and his 'Dam Shirt'-we have now officially changed from saying "We're going to the Dam" to "We're going to the Lake". It's kind of a neccessity when your 3 year-old is demanding some "Dam Sunscreen". Which is exactly what he did when Callie and I took the kids to 'The Lake' last week.

I took the boys to Uncle Brian and Aunt Sierra's house to swim today. Thanks for swimming with us, Uncle Brian! I also took the boys to play at a park and there were so many slides I don't think the boys even went down all of them.


Watching and waiting as the fruit on our fruit trees grow. Each day Ethan asks if the fruit is ready yet and he even brought in a tiny green pear and kept it in the fridge for several days, telling us it was 'getting ready' and he'd keep seeing how cold it was getting.









Kamden took a shower and, yes, that is my bathroom rug.

1 comment:

Kalia said...

I'm so jealous you have fruit trees! That's what I want to buy a place for someday. If we buy here in Arizona, I want a grapefruit tree, and an orange tree. I think it would be cool! And the dam story is so funny, and familiar, because we grownups have made a million dam jokes about Ariel's dam job over the years! So funny!