
I thought this movie was so cute! We watched it together as a family and the boys enjoyed it as well. Kamden even lasted longer than usual before his attention span ran out. The credits barely started rolling before Ethan asked to watch it again!
I Am Legend

I did NOT love this movie. First of all, I don't enjoy scary, sci-fi, or whatever kind of movie you want to classify this as. Also, it creeped me out about ever getting any kind of medical treatment. And why did the dog have to die?
Surf's Up

A 'Mock Documentary' about surfing penguins and even a surfing chicken (voiced by John Heder) makes a GREAT family film!
Sweet Home Alabama

I love Reese Witherspoon and don't know how many times I have watched this movie. Enough to be able to recite dialogue along with the characters!
Just Like Heaven

Another Reese Witherspoon movie...another hit! The storyline was great, not just another love story, and the actors/actresses did a great job of making their characters believable and someone you can relate to. I especially liked David's (played by Mark Ruffalo) friend Jack, (played by Donald Logue) and of course, John Heder playing Darryl. My favorite line from the movie:
"Do you have anything diet? I'm 99.9 percent parched and I sure could use a cola."
Count Of Monte Cristo

This is one of my all-time favorite movies, in my top 3! If you're looking for a great redemtion story, this would be it. The movie has Jim Caviezel in it, so you can't go wrong!
Ratatouille
Cute, cute, cute! Who would've ever thought a movie about a rat named Remy becoming a chef in a French Restaraunt would be so enjoyable!And don't forget to check out Kids-In-Mind for movie ratings and information on why they received that rating!
1 comment:
I didn't see Bee Movie or Surf's Up but I'm sure I will eventually. I agree, all were great. I Am Legend was a little different than I thought too. It's not one I care to see over and over.
Post a Comment