



On Sunday evening we went to my parents' house and had a barbeque before my dad and brother went to harmonica practice. That's right...harmonica practice. There is a group from dad's ward that get together and play, one woman even brings her accordian.
Yesterday Brian and Sierra came over to finalize their wedding announcement details and I'm hoping we'll have all of the materials by next Wednesday so I can get started on those. I just counted and there are only 9 weeks from this Saturday until the wedding, so I've got to get moving!
Today we're going to StoryTime at the Library and we're going to walk there with a friend. Ethan has been asking if it's time to go and if I'm ready for about an hour and a half. While the boys are napping this afternoon I'm hoping to finish the posters for the Relief Society Enrichment for May and maybe even get Sierra's bridal shower invitations done. That's probably being a little too ambitious, but we'll see! On Thursday my friend, Ivette, is watching the boys so I can go to lunch with a friend from High School. I haven't seen Ammie in almost 4 1/2 years so it will be nice to catch up!
Jeff's mom is coming on either Friday or Saturday and Jeff is golfing in a tournament on Saturday with two of his brothers and a friend. I might take the boys to the zoo, depending on the weather. So there's a lot going on this week, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
3 comments:
Your ice pictures are better than mine. I guess I'll have to start carrying my camera like you do.
I used to book the Haws Harmonica Gang when I produced Cherry Festival. I love Drensel and all the harmonica players he teaches.
BTW I just heard "Baby Beluga" on your blog music and love it. Did you put it on to match your whale shirt?
I actually had it on long before I got my whale shirt, but I love that song. I never realized how much I liked whales! It's like when the Beehives I teach pointed out to me that I like stripes because I had 2 striped bags and a striped shirt with me one day!
Isn't it crazy how fast our weeks fill up with things to do.Tell Ammie hello for me, let me know what she's up to. That will be so fun to catch up on things. We still have internet until May 23rd, so I am sucking it up for all it's worth:)
Post a Comment