
What's his name?
Jeff. Or Jeffrey if he's in trouble :)
How long have you been together?
We met 5 years ago next month and have been married for 4 years & 4 months.
Who eats more? I do. I chase two little boys around all day, a girl's got to keep her strength up!
Who said "I love you" first?
Jeff did. It was August 2003 and he had come up to surprise me before I left for Puerto Rico for a week with my roommate. We were overlooking the city lights and I was leaving in the morning, maybe he was nervous he'd loose me to one of the locals while I was out of town?
Who is taller?
Jeff. Deffinatley!
Who sings better?
I sing more often.
Who is smarter?
I'd say we're about equal. Though we're both wondering who's going to help our kids with their math homework when the time comes...
Who does the laundry?
I do the washing & drying, there were one too many incidents when my clothes were shrunk so I tell him he can't do the laundry. But he helps me fold it and put it away on the days when it gets dumped out on the bed and forgoten. (One of my bad habits!)
Who does the dishes?
I try to keep up with them during the day but sometimes they get away from me. He's so great about helping out with that.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do.
Who pays the bills?
Jeff brings home the bacon, I write the checks.
Who mows the lawn?
Jeff
Who cooks dinner?
I do, unless I'm too tired or don't know what to make. Jeff's also really good about helping out with that and he'll come up with something quick (even if it is frozen pizza, but at least I don't have to cook and my man's happy).
Who drives when you are together?
Jeff, which is okay unless the boys are with us and we're going a long distance. Then, when they start to get fussy, I really wish I was the one driving.
Who is more stubborn?
Me. (Another bad habit!)
Whose parents do you see the most?
Mine, they live 10 mintues away verses Jeff's parents living almost 3 hours away.
Who kissed whom first?
Jeff kissed me first.
Who proposed?
Jeff did. A few times!
Who is more sensitive?
Me.
Who has more friends?
We're both about even there.
Who has more sibilings?
We both have 5 siblings.
Who wears the pants in the family?
We each have one leg in the pants.
2 comments:
That is an awesome guy you are married to!!!
That first comment was from Jeff, by the way. :)
Post a Comment