~Enchanted~
I really thought it was brilliant how the story combined the real world and animation. Plus, Amy Adams couldn't be more believable as a fairytale princess and Susan Surandon does a great job as the wicked Queen Narissa. The ending was a little much for me, but went with the storyline.

~Dan In Real Life~
It was a little weird watching Steve Carell in this role since I'm used to seeing him as Micheal Scott on The Office every week, but still I enjoyed the movie and the hilarious version of 'This Little Pig' that the cast sings at one point.

~No Reservations~
I absolutley loved this movie! I laughed, I cried, and I was hungry during the entire thing. Be sure to have lots of snacks and maybe even some comfort food handy!
1 comment:
I need to rent Enchanted this weekend. I loved the other two also! Great flicks!
Post a Comment