Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Sick Days
I'm not sure which is worse; having sick kids, or being sick myself. Because when my kids are sick I feel really bad for them, but at least I can still take care of them. And, unfortunatley, moms don't get 'Sick Days'. The kids still need to be taken care of and there's always the never-ending laundry, dishes, etc. etc. etc. I've spent the last few days confined to bed or the couch but now I'm feeling much better and hope that our family is through with being sick for awhile. I don't know if Jeff is lucky or not, having avoided getting sick, because he's had to take over and play "mom" this week and I'm not sure if maybe he'd rather be sick! But thanks to him for stepping in and taking care of us, and thanks to my awesome mom for helping out and bringing us dinner. Maybe I'll fake it for a few days and pretend to be sick? It's pretty nice getting taken care of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We hope you guys are all better. I think when it comes to being sick I would rather have it. I hate seeing my kids so sick. Although it is easier to take care of them when I am not sick.
Post a Comment