Friday, January 18, 2008

Sick Kids


The boys have been sick all week and I've determined that this is the worst part of parenthood so far. Kamden started throwing up on Monday and it wasn't long until Ethan started. I feel so bad for them and wish I could just take it away. Plus, I don't know how much more my stomach can handle. Today they seem to be feeling somewhat better and the boys took it easy while they looked at books and veged out in front of the tv. Ethan and Kamden both really like watching the Wiggles and they'll sit there like they're mesmorized by it, and Kamden bobs around to the music. I'm hoping (cross your fingers!) that the sick days are coming to an end so the boys can get back to their normal selves and I can stop following them around with a bucket, just in case!

No comments: