Thursday, January 24, 2008

Conversations With Ethan

Today I'm wearing some corduroy pants that are kind of a sage-green color. Ethan saw them and said, "Mom, your pants are the color of my poop."
I guess I'll think twice about wearing these pants now.

On Monday when Jeff was home with the boys he said it seemed like they were eating all day. Ethan was asking for another snack and we tried explaining to him that he couldn't eat too much or his tummy would get sick and that he needed to wait for dinner.
Our explanation of his tummy getting sick didn't satisfy him so I told him if he ate all day, he would get fat.
"Like Winnie The Pooh?" he asked.
"Yes, like Winnie The Pooh." I told him.
That seemed to take away his appetite for the time being and he happily went and played while Jeff and I sat there laughing, wondering where he got the idea that Winnie The Pooh is 'fat'.

No comments: