Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thursday, June 23

Back in June I missed a post about our Thursday activities on the 23rd, so here it is...
The boys & I met up with Mark, Becky, & Wade then we walked over to the cemetary where they have reindeer for some reason...
The boys love seeing the reindeer & have gone several times with Wade & Lauren to see them, but this was my first time going. They were shedding their thick coats for the warmer months, so they looked a little sickly, but it was still fun to see reindeer.
After meeting up with Jeff for lunch, I took Owen back to the hotel for a nap while the others headed to Wahooz for some miniature golf & rides on the bumper boats...
When Jeff finished with training he picked Owen & I up, then we went to find everyone else...
Before heading to dinner we got in a good race on the track...

No comments: