Friday, July 8, 2011

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Tuesday morning we packed up and met a friend at the park in Declo. She watched Ethan for us when they lived in Boise and he was a brand-new little baby when I had to go back to work for several weeks after my maternity leave so that we could close on our house in Nampa. We each only had one child back then and now we both have three. It was great to catch up with her and the boys loved playing with her kids.
We stopped by Jeff's parents' house for lunch and then went to Grandma Hurst's home to visit before leaving town. The boys and I dropped Jeff off at the Twin Falls airport that evening and headed to Boise where we stayed the night with my brother and sister-in-law. Thanks for letting us stay, Ryan & Charly!
On Wednesday the boys & I met our friends at Bounce in Meridian and spent the afternoon getting their energy out...
The boys have been begging to go to free lunch in the park and we finally made it on Thursday. Then I got to see my niece's cute new house and talk wedding photography since she is GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK! I went to her Bridal Shower that evening and am looking forward to seeing this beautiful bride walk down the aisle. Can't believe she is all grown up, but so happy for her.
Ethan left me this sweet note on my bed, written on his Toy Story dry erase board we found in the $1 bin at Target. It helped keep the boys occupied during the drive from Twin Falls to Boise on Tuesday, but it sure was a long drive...not looking forward to the 5 hour drive if when we go back to Orofino!

No comments: