Monday morning Owen & I went along to the salon to watch mom get her hair cut and it is SO CUTE! My camera is in the bedroom where Owen is taking a nap, so no pictures right now but maybe I can sneak a few when she's not paying attention.
After lunch I drove over and picked up my sister-in-law Charly. She goes to church with Virginia, one of the ladies who was helping with the shut down of the Boise temple. They are doing all sorts of remodeling and it will be closed for at least a year. Virginia asked Charly if she would like to help and Charly invited me to come along. I'm so glad she did because it was a really neat experience. There were so many volunteers that instead of taking the anticipated three days, they got most everything done in one. All of the light fixtures were taken down and the crystals from the chandeliers needed wrapped up, which was what Charly and I helped with.
This is what the chandelier looked like that we helped with and it took the both of us two hours just to wrap all of the crystals. There was a much bigger chandelier that had already been taken down and I can't imagine how long that one must have taken.
After we finished we went and browsed the mall and several other stores...why is it that when you aren't looking for a dress, they seem to be everywhere but when you are trying to shop for one they are impossible to find?
When I got back to town I met mom, dad, & the boys at the theater to watch Cars 2 but about 40 minutes into the movie Owen decided he'd had enough. Ethan & Kamden liked it, though, and have already suggested going back to the theater to watch it again.


1 comment:
I am so glad you came with me! it was really awesome. it was a pretty fun day! did you know you can send your pictures on your phone as a text message but instead of typing in the number, there is an email box. just email it to yourself and post it :) see you later at the wedding missy!
Post a Comment